- Duration: 75 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin, NSW
- Product code: PPJEJ8
This premium Semillon and Shiraz tasting experience is a fun and informative tasting, highlighting the stylistic diversity that can be achieved within the Hunter Valley's two signature varieties.
Your host will guide you through a structured journey of our entire range, focusing on the influence of the soils and other aspects that contribute to the unique personality of our single vineyard Semillon and Shiraz, some of which have become modern benchmarks for the region.
Our full list is available for this tasting, although (of course) it is not a requirement to taste them all. Please advise your host if you would like to customise the tasting to suit your particular preferences.
The wines currently on offer for tasting are;
2021 'Synergy' Semillon
2021 'Two of a Kind' Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
2021 Six Degrees Semillon
2021 'Fordwich Hill' Semillon
2021 'The OC' Semillon
2021 'Braemore' Semillon
2015 Cellar Reserve Braemore Semillon
2021 Elevage Semillon (desert style)
2019 'Synergy' Shiraz
2019 'Two of a Kind' Shiraz
2019 DJV Shiraz
2019 'Sweetwater' Shiraz
2019 'The Cote' Shiraz
2019 'The Dam Block' Shiraz
2019 'Elenay' Shiraz
2019 'Kiss' Shiraz
Please allow up to ninety minutes (90min) for this tasting experience.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Thanks for joining us for your tasting experience. To ensure a premium experience for all our guests we ask visitors to adhere to our Conditions of Entry.
We are a COVID Safe venue.
• Our maximum group size is six guests. To ensure our team can spoil you, please ensure all guests in your group are booked for the same experience.
• Please wait at the entry to be greeted and seated
• We ask everyone to santise their hands upon arrival
• It is a government requirement that all Guests register via the Covid Safe app (QR code) upon entry
• We adhere to the 1 per 4 square meter rule - our capacity is 24 guests
• Visitors and Staff are required to masks when inside (but not when tasting wine)
• Our tasting experiences are fully seated
• If you are feeling unwell or have any cold or flu-like symptoms then please do not attend in the interests of everyone’s health
• We are cleaning used surfaces and common areas in between tastings so please arrive on time as we need to allow time for thorough cleaning at the end of each experience.
• We prefer contactless payment
• Tasting fees are not redeemable, special pricing will apply to all purchases of 6 or more bottles
• Please note, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your allocated booking time, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking
• Cancellations within 24 hours of your visit are non-refundable