- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin, NSW
- Product code: P0ZS4H
The Semillon and Shiraz Discovery experience is a fun and informative tasting, highlighting the stylistic diversity that can be achieved within the Hunter Valley's two signature varieties.
Your host will guide you through a structured tasting of the following wines (subject to availability);
2021 'Synergy' Semillon
2021 'Two of a Kind' Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
2021 Six Degrees Semillon
2021 'Braemore' Semillon
2019 'Synergy' Shiraz
2019 'Two of a Kind' Shiraz
2019 'Sweetwater' Shiraz
2019 'The Cote' Shiraz
Please allow up to 45 minutes for this tasting experience.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Thanks for joining us for your tasting experience. To ensure a premium experience for all our guests we ask visitors to adhere to our Conditions of Entry.
We are a COVID Safe venue.
• Our maximum group size is six guests. To ensure our team can spoil you, please ensure all guests in your group are booked for the same experience.
• Please wait at the entry to be greeted and seated
• We ask everyone to santise their hands upon arrival
• It is a government requirement that all Guests register via the Covid Safe app (QR code) upon entry
• We adhere to the 1 per 4 square meter rule - our capacity is 24 guests
• Visitors and Staff are required to masks when inside (but not when tasting wine)
• Our tasting experiences are fully seated
• If you are feeling unwell or have any cold or flu-like symptoms then please do not attend in the interests of everyone’s health
• We are cleaning used surfaces and common areas in between tastings so please arrive on time as we need to allow time for thorough cleaning at the end of each experience.
• We prefer contactless payment
• Tasting fees are not redeemable, special pricing will apply to all purchases of 6 or more bottles
• Please note, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your allocated booking time, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking
• Cancellations within 24 hours of your visit are non-refundable