- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin, NSW
- Product code: P0ZS4H
The Semillon and Shiraz Discovery experience is a fun and informative tasting, highlighting the stylistic diversity that can be achieved within the Hunter Valley's two signature varieties.
Your host will guide you through a structured tasting of the following wines (subject to availability);
2022 'Synergy' Semillon
2022 'Two of a Kind' Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
2022 'Six Degrees' Semillon
2022 'Vat 32' Semillon Chardonnay
2022 'Elevage' Semillon
2021 'Synergy' Shiraz
2020 'Two of a Kind' Shiraz
2020 'Sweetwater' Shiraz
Please allow up to 45 minutes for this tasting experience.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Thank you for visiting us at Thomas Wines.
To ensure a safe, premium experience and in line with NSW Government requirements, we ask visitors to adhere to our Conditions of Entry.
We are a COVID Safe venue.
Per NSW Government requirements, please wait at the door until greeted.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have any cold or flu-like symptoms, in the interests of everyone’s health, please do not enter.
- All of our tastings are seated tastings. Well behaved dogs are welcome at the cellar door - please make a note on your booking if you are arriving with children and/or dogs so we can seat you appropriately.
- Our maximum workable group size is 6 guests. Please call us to discuss any larger group requirements on 02 4998 7134 and we will see what we can do to accomodate you.
- We prefer contactless payment
- We appreciate you arriving on time for your tasting so we can offer the best experience possible to you and our later bookings.
- Tasting fees are not redeemable, special pricing will apply to all purchases of 6 bottles or more.
- Please note, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your allocated booking time, in extreme circumstances we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking. Please call us if you are running more than 15 minutes late.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your visit are non-refundable