- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pokolbin, NSW
- Product code: PY4MVT
Available from Friday 1st September to Tuesday 31st October. Bookings recommended
Make your way through the full lineup of our recently released 2023 Semillon, including our flagship Braemore, alongside our carefully cellared 2017 Cellar Reserve Braemore .
Your host will guide you through a structured tasting of the following wines
2023 'Synergy' Semillon
2023 'Two of a Kind ' Semillon
2023 'Vat 32' Semillon Chardonnay
2022 'Six Degrees' Semillon
2023 'Fordwich Hill' Semillon
2023 'The OC' Semillon
2023 'Braemore' Semillon
2017 'Cellar Reserve Braemore' Semillon
2023 'Like a Version Braemore' Semillon
2022 'Elevage' Semillon
Please allow 45 minutes for this tasting experience.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Thank you for visiting us at Thomas Wines.
So we can provide a fantastic experience;
- All of our tastings are seated tastings. Well behaved dogs are welcome at the cellar door - please make a note on your booking if you are arriving with any non-tasters, (including children) and/or dogs so we can seat you appropriately.
- Our maximum workable group size is 6 guests. Please call us to discuss any larger group requirements on 02 4998 7134 and we will see what we can do to accomodate you.
- We prefer contactless payment
- We appreciate you arriving on time for your tasting so we can offer the best experience possible to you and our later bookings.
- Tasting fees are not redeemable, special pricing will apply to all purchases of 6 bottles or more.
- Please note, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your allocated booking time, in extreme circumstances we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking. Please call us if you are running more than 15 minutes late.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your visit are non-refundable